Here are the steps you need to take for starting a Youtube Channel:
1. Choose a username for your channel. This will be your channel’s identity on YouTube.
2. Create a channel trailer. This is a short video that introduces your channel to viewers.
3. Upload videos of your content. Make sure they are high quality and interesting to watch.
4. Grow your audience by promoting your videos on social media and other websites.
5. Monetize your channel by signing up for YouTube’s partner program. This will allow you to make money from ads that play before your videos.
6. Reinvest in your channel. Make new content, buy equipment for your videos, or hire someone to help you create more content.
Now let’s talk about growing on Youtube!
Promotion is key when growing any channel, but it’s especially important on YouTube. You need to get your content in front of as many people as possible if you want to see real growth. Here are a few tips for promoting your videos:
1. Share them on social media. Make sure to post your videos on all of your social media profiles, and ask your friends and followers to share them as well.
2. Embed them on other websites. Add your videos to blogs, articles, and other websites where people will be able to watch them.
3. Use keywords in your titles and descriptions. When people are searching for videos on YouTube, they use keywords to find what they’re looking for. Make sure to use relevant keywords in your videos’ titles and descriptions.
4. Include links in your video’s annotations. Annotations play text over the bottom of the video that viewers can click on to go to another website or learn more about something they saw in the video, so include links back to your channel or other videos you’ve made.
5. Promote them on YouTube itself! Promoting your videos is easy – just link them with popular social media accounts, add them to related videos, set up an automatic schedule for how often new episodes are posted, buy a TV ad or radio spot, or ask fans to help promote it by sending out emails and Facebook messages asking their friends to share it with their circles!
6. If you do it right, you should see some views and subscribers! Once people start watching your videos, you need to make sure they like them enough to subscribe. Make sure the content is good quality and interesting enough for viewers to want more. If you can consistently put out regular high-quality content, your audience will grow organically.
There are a few things you should keep in mind when starting a YouTube channel. One of the most important is to create interesting and . . .
There is no one answer to this question since pursuing a YouTube channel while in college depends on your personal circumstances and what you hope . . .